- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
Grafana 8.0 with Ubuntu
- What are you trying to achieve?
I have an InfluxDB 1.8 source in tabular format as per screenshot.
I want to be able to display the table in Grafana.
- How are you trying to achieve it?
I create a new panel and choose the Table format.
- What happened?
No data is displayed.
- What did you expect to happen?
I would like to plot the table without any aggregations with all the columns both the string and numeric ones.
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
InfluxDB Error: GROUP BY requires at least one aggregate function
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
I can’t find any instructions about achieving this.