Grafana Slack notification not working

I am using Grfana for log monitoring and notification . When I tried on docker VM , gives me error and notification not sent here are log details

m/services/": dial tcp: lookup hooks.slack.com on 127.0.0.11:53: read udp 127.0.0.1:45030->127.0.0.11:53: i/o timeout"

t=2022-04-12T10:58:51+0000 lvl=eror msg=“Failed to send alert notifications” logger=context userId=1 orgId=1 uname=admin error="Post [Slack API | Slack

@plawankar welcome to the :grafana: community!

It looks like there might be a configuration issue that’s keeping the alert from sending. You can double check that your webhook works independently of grafana by using the curl example in the slack documentation for webhooks from the command line of your VM to see if it can post.

@plawankar I edited your original post because it looked like your webhook was included in the error message - I redacted the portion of the error to remove it :smiley:

Did you apply this way to add grafana slack notification?
Login to Grafana with username and password, click on the “Bell” icon on the left sidebar, and select “Notification channels.” Select Slack from “Type” as we want to send notifications over Slack.