Grafana Queries from Log Analytics no longer functioning --Need Help (Please delete Moderator, problem resolved)

I connected Azure Log Analytics to Grafana using the Azure Monitor plugin. Two days ago, on Grafana, I ran my queries and they generated a dashboard. Now when I run them, the queries generate a parsing error that was not there before and the dashboard appears empty. The query runs successfully in Log Analytics.

Error Message attached below.

Attempts to Solve:
I updated the plugin to newest version
I restarted the server
I tested the connection from Data Sources: Message: Successfully able to query Azure Monitor. Successfully able to query Log Analytics