- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
Grafana OSS 9.3.2
What are you trying to achieve?
I recently updated to grafana-server version 9.3.2. Now, my Library-Panels display information based on the dashboard variables in which they were created.
For example, I have multiple dashboards with dropdowns of variables to select. Those variables have dashboard defaults. However, after the update, when I load a panel, it shows the library panels based on the variables from the dashboard in which they were originally created.
If I change my variable selection, the panels display properly, but I would like them to display properly (based on current dashboard variables) from the initial load.
- How are you trying to achieve it?
I have tried resaving variables, dashboards, restarting OS service, rebooting server computer, logging in and out.
- What happened?
Nothing changed. Dashboards still incorrectly load library-panels based on variables from the initial dashboard in which they were created.
- What did you expect to happen?
I expected this version of grafana-server to lad library panels in the same way previous versions had.
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?