Getting k6 cloud stats to NewRelic with statsd?

I’ve been using k6 run to load our app, and it’s been really handy to send the stats out to NewRelic so I can line up the behaviour of our stuff with the changes to the tests.

I want to run some bigger and heavier tests now that my laptop can’t really do, and I can’t find a way to do this with k6 cloud; we’re on the Developer plan, and I can’t see this as an advertised thing at higher levels; is it an option there?

The obvious thing to do here is just spin up a VM and run it myself, but that doesn’t feel like what k6-the-subscription-provider would be encouraging. Is this a thing that I can use my sub for, or is self-hosting the way?

Hi Avi, welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Integration with New Relic is supported in k6 Cloud, but only on specific plans. See the documentation.

I’m not sure if your specific subscription covers it, but I would contact support@k6.io to get a clear answer.

Oh! Thank you! I don’t know how I missed that page, all I kept finding was the one about doing it locally.

I’ll see if we’d prefer to upgrade our plan or give even more money to AWS :slight_smile: Maybe I just need a beefier laptop…