Getting issue in fetching older data from prometheus data source

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?

• Grafana version: 9.1.4
    • Prometheus version: v2.27.1
  • What are you trying to achieve?

• Created dashboard to show video meeting application stats like video/audio bitrate, packet lost, jitter
  • How are you trying to achieve it?

• pushing data in push gateway and prometheus is scraping data from push gateway
  • What happened?
    Not able fetch stats for closed/older meeting from prommethus

• What did you expect to happen?
    When I will choose relative time like now-7d to now. it should show stats for all the
    meeting happened in last 7 days with the help of template variable meeting Id and peer id

• Issue Details
    I was checking network api call POST - grafana/api/datasources/proxy/248/api/v1/query. Have 2 form data fields query and time. query is correct but real issue in time. time going inside the form data which in going current timestamp. instead of timestamp for when meeting held.
    When I was changing time in same curl request using postman I am able to fetch data
    So my problem is how we can pass custom timestamp inside this time filed of form data in query api

Important points
Prometheus have persistent storage. I am able to fetch data inside the promethous. these is no issue

If someone can help me in this issue will be very helpful for me. I have read all the existing discussion points but is no existing thread for this issue