I have a question regarding the optimization of my querys for the geomap panel.
- First of all i am running a grafana cloud instance (version 8.5.2.) on my linux machine.
- I got a geomap panel which is visualizing my sensordata across the world (Each plant has a unique set of sensors). To get a better overview, i tried to set the Map view to:
Geomap --> Map view --> Intial view --> View --> Fit data layers --> Zoom --> 18
- Initialy i thought that if i change my variable which represents my plants, that it will automatically zoom to that location after i linked that variable in my flux syntax.
- But the problem which i have now is, that if i change my plant via the variable it wont change the geomap location, but if i only inspect the geomap panel it will switch to the location in the editor.
- Is there a way to have this switch which occurs in my editor also on my normal dashboard automatically that normal viewers wont have to zoom out and re zoom in ?
Thank you in advance Greetings Grafu