Using version 6.0.1, I’m having problems where the Unauthorized message appears. Below is the mes in the grafana.log
Failure to drop the session, requiring login again.
T=2019-03-07T10:41:41-0300 lvl=info msg=“Request Completed” logger=context userId=0 orgId=0 uname= method=POST path=/api/datasources/proxy/3 status=401 remote_addr=192.168.15.12 time_ms=1 size=26 referer=“http://192.168.15.200:3000/d/YdgeDcHmz/disponibilidade?orgId=3”
t=2019-03-07T10:41:41-0300 lvl=eror msg=“failed to look up user based on cookie” logger=context error=“database is locked”
There’s an open issue https://github.com/grafana/grafana/issues/15316 where some others have similar problems. Could you please provide more information in that issue, like what database (sqlite, mysql, postgres) you’re using, how you run Grafana (docker, k8s, helm, ubuntu etc) and if you use nfs for storage.
I’m Anatoli. I’m very struggling with a problem similar to this error.
I see you’re professional in this area. So I really hope you can help me. If this topic is still available, I’ll provide you the detailed information about my issue.
Could you please let me know if this channel is still available to discuss my problem with you?
I’m very glad to hear from you. I really don’t know why my post was hidden.
I was eagerly waiting for your reply!
It seems you didn’t see my details. I didn’t use sqlite databased.
I just found out yesterday that my post was hidden. So I posted a new topic yesterday.
Please check this.
I used MySQL. You will be able to check it in my docke4r-compose.yml file
When I use 128GB USB flash drive instead of 32GB SD card, 7days feature works. However,
30 days doesn’t work for me. Really this is an essential option in my application.
I really hope you suggest a good solution for that as soon as possible.
Grafana uses sqlite per default as its underlying storage for storing dashboard and configuration data in general. That’s probably where you’re having issues and the issues I’ve earlier shared should be relevant.
@anatoli I figured I’d chime in. To recap, you’re running dockerized Grafana + databases on a Raspberry Pi and experiencing issues under high query load. I’m fairly certain that you’re simply overloading the system. The RPi is a constrained system meant for low-intensity tasks, it’s not a high-performance server. So it’s not surprising that you’re seeing this behavior; I don’t think Grafana is the culprit here. I’d suggest you switch to a server with more resources if you want to run bigger queries.