I am thinking of something like the top 2 panels in this image
- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
What are you trying to achieve?
How are you trying to achieve it?
- What happened?
- What did you expect to happen?
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
Yes, sparklines are possible, as your imaged showed. In Graph mode (of the Stat panel settings), select Area
ye but how many searches are in the panel? is there one search for the sparkline and one search for the value? tks
By “search”, I think you meant query. I use only 1 query. In my example below (from Influx), you can see that there is only 1 query, and the “Calculation” function is “Last (not null)”. Have you tried playing around with all of Grafana’s settings to try to obtain what you are looking for? Often times that is the best way to learn any program.
Sorry for reopen this but the original question was if Gauge view can show sparklines or if Stat view in Grafana 8 can be turned into gauge view to have sparklines with gauge