- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
- What are you trying to achieve?
I am trying to count the number of seconds in a range where the sum of a statistic exceeds a threshold.
- How are you trying to achieve it?
With an influx query that is being fed into a grafana dashboard. I am using a select that looks like this:
SELECT count(“events_per_second”) as “busy_seconds” FROM (SELECT sum(“events_processed”) as “events_per_second” FROM “my_app_stats” WHERE $timeFilter GROUP BY time(1s) fill(0)) WHERE “events_per_second” > 900
- What happened?
I get a total number of “busy seconds” for time ranges that have at least 1 busy second.
I get nothing when there are 0 busy seconds.
- What did you expect to happen?
I wanted to get a value of 0 as a value for “busy_seconds” for both of the above cases.
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?