Can a Dashboard be too big to create a local Snapshot?

I am unable to create a local snapshot of a dashboard with 38 panels that display data from MySQL… Can a dashboard be too big to create a snapshot? It tries for about five minutes.

I also read a question about snapshot security. IT appears like a local snap shot is secure because it does not show the option to edit the query. Is this correct? I’m attempting to display a demo dashboard on my website.

Thanks

I found the error in the log and edited my.cnf but the dashboard is blank.

Parameter of prepared statement which is set through mysql_send_long_data() is longer than ‘max_long_data_size’ bytes

vi /etc/my.cnf
max_allowed_packet=256M

The size of BLOB/TEXT data inserted in one transaction is greater than 10% of redo log size. Increase the redo log size using innodb_log_file_size.

vi /etc/my.cnf
innodb_log_file_size=128M

Reference 1
Reference 2

I’m not going to pursue this further but I thought someone in the future might want to know the cause.

‘dashboard’ in the dashboard_snapshot table is mediumtext which is 16MB. So the string gets truncated at 16MB. Changing the value to longtext also did not work because I think it times out while attempting to create the local snaphhot,.