I setup an alert on some graphs with the following parameters:
“when last() of query (A, 5m, now-245m) is outside range -0.5 to 0.5”
to trigger an alerting state and send it via email.
It works but I meet two issues:
- In case new “OK” points appear, or past “NOK” points get too old, the alert stays in “Alerting” state on my graph.
- I sometimes get alerting emails, with “No Data” or “OK” points
Do you know what might be causing these issues ?
- I setup “now-245m” as my data is UTC-5 and I am UTC+1, so it should be looking only 5 minutes into the past.
- “If no dara or all values are null set state to No Data”
- “If execution error or timeout set state to Keep Last State”