If you’re seeing this Grafana has failed to load its application files
- This could be caused by your reverse proxy settings.
- If you host grafana under subpath make sure your grafana.ini root_url setting includes subpath. If notusing a reverse proxy make sure to set serve_from_sub_path to true.
- If you have a local dev build make sure you build frontend using: yarn start, yarn start:hot, or yarnbuild
- Sometimes restarting grafana-server can help
- Check if you are using a non-supported browser. For more information, refer to the list of supported browsers.
The original grafana-5 can be accessed by using Yum install - y grafana-7.4.2-1.x86_ After 64.rpm, the service starts normally, indicating that the upgrade is successful. Grafana - V can view the version 7 3000 port startup
Trouble has encountered this problem of friends to help, please