- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
What are you trying to achieve?
Add a annotation with a new tag
How are you trying to achieve it?
clcik in the graph, add annotation, type description then click in the tags field and try to type something.
- What happened?
Immidiatly when beginning typing in the tags box it failes with error: e.toLowerCase is not a function
- What did you expect to happen?
To add a new or excisting tag
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
In the UI : e.toLowerCase is not a function
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
do you think you could try and replicate this on our public sandbox, https://play.grafana.org?
I wasn’t able to reproduce this issue there, which is running 9.0.2`
Also seen same behavior on 9.0.1. Works fine on 9.0.2 (Sandbox)
I just upgraded to the last version 9.1.1. and the problem is gone.
Thanks for the advice