Add a URL to a table cell

Hi All,

My first post on here… :slight_smile:

I’m trying to add a URL/Link to a table cell but I’m not able to see how to do it so I’m not sure if it’s possible.

This is my situation.
(1) My table shows a list of top 10 processes (pid, process.name & java.process.name) as well as the amount of CPU they’re currently using.
(2) I have created a page/dashboard in grafana for each java.process.name showing more detailed stats of what that process is actually doing (like GC-activity, heap used vs commited, etc)
(3) I would like to be able to click on the java.process.name cell in my table and a new tab to open to the page for that java.process.name so the user can see the details.
(4) i would like to assign the URL/dashboard link to each cell where the java.process.name in the cell matches some regex (or do it another way if possible)

What I don’t want to do
I’ve read about people adding in a specific URL into a cell and having it (once clicked) open a new page. This isn’t that. There are no URL in my table cells.

Does anyone know if this is possible? If it is, could you direct me to a page that can help me. So far all I can find are links relating to the contents of the cell.

Hopefully I’ve not confused you with what I’m asking. If you need more information I’m happy to provide more details.

Thanks for your help.

In table panel edit mode, go to column styles, add style and enable render as link option