Selective Tooltip Mode - 7.4.3

Hi community, is there a way to exclude certain entries from the Tooltip selectively ?
I want to get rid of the “Trendline” entries in the Tooltip.

Thanks
Roland

hello roland and welcome to the forums, yes your question is valid! and it makes me mad to see such requests coming in again for month and month without having it implemented!!

1 Like

Also I can change the line style (solid,dash,dots) of the graph lines but I cannot reflect the same line style for the legend.

BTW is there a way to donate to help secure the future development. I know nothing comes for free. Happy to help with my share.

Roland

1 Like

Why is donating to the project not announced publicly?

Antony.

1 Like

Because that’s not a true. Melrose is apparently tricking users here to only get own personal profit. He is not a member of Grafana Lab, so please ignore him.

@samcoren (FYI check her badge, she is official community manager @ Grafana Labs) could you get your official statement, please?

@pooh this is private information i am also not asking you about your income or diseases you have
@jangaraj please do not hunt down my post and write your hateful thoughts to it thank you

I don’t know but someone asking for Bitcoins in a private message instantly raises my shields… very suspicious. Anyways I will reach out to Grafana

1 Like

I did not expect to meet scammers in this forum…

1 Like

sorry my html skils are not so good as @hb9vqq hb