Router Uptime with Singlestat

Hey All. I have a question - hoping someone with more expertise can help me answer.

I have a router, that I am getting Streaming Telemetry from. I am attempting to use Singlestat to show the router uptime - as I have in the past with SNMP.

I am able to see the values in InfluxDB - and I can actually use the Graph Visualization to show the Uptime:

However when I attempt to visualize this in Singlestat it just shows N/A, using the exact same InfluxDB Query:

Working Query - SELECT last("/components/component/properties/property/state/value") FROM "m" WHERE ("/components/component/properties/property/@name" = 'uptime') AND $timeFilter GROUP BY time($__interval) fill(null)

Non Working Query - SELECT last("/components/component/properties/property/state/value") FROM "m" WHERE ("/components/component/properties/property/@name" = 'uptime') AND $timeFilter GROUP BY time($_interval) fill(null)

Any thoughts/help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

In the singlestat panel options, what value/stat is it set to? Given the query you may need to set it to “Current”

Can you show the query inspector output?

Is there anything in the console output of chrome dev tools?

It is set to “Current” and Seconds as the unit of measure. Let me grab the data and post it here.