- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
Grafana Version 10.1.4 on SLES 15
- What are you trying to achieve?
Set up Postgresql as a database
- How are you trying to achieve it?
Editing the grafana.ini file
- What happened?
In the logs, I see:
Oct 13 14:11:29 dashboards grafana: Error: ✗ failed to connect to database: parse "postgresql://grafana:pass@localhost/grafana": invalid port ":8T])." after host
- What did you expect to happen?
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
# Either "mysql", "postgres" or "sqlite3", it's your choice type = postgres host = <IP>:5432 name = grafana user = grafana # If the password contains # or ; you have to wrap it with triple quotes. Ex """#password;""" password = pass # Use either URL or the previous fields to configure the database # Example: mysql://user:secret@host:port/database url = postgres://grafana:pass@<IP>:5432/grafana