Possible to add text values to a chart?

Hi,

Using latest grafa version (docker automatically updated by watchtower).

I use 3 queries to display the following informations in a graph :

from(bucket: "noise_buster")
  |> range(start: -1w)
  |> filter(fn: (r) => r._measurement == "noise_buster_events" and r.location == "noise_buster")
  |> sort(columns: ["_time"])

this one reports noise levels

|> filter(fn: (r) => r._measurement == "noise_buster_events" and r._field == "temperature")
  |> yield(name: "temperature")

this one temperatures

|> filter(fn: (r) => r._measurement == "noise_buster_events" and r._field == "weather_description")
  |> yield(name: "weather_description")

and that final one reports weather conditions

So we do have noise reported as numbers (dB), temperatures reported as numbers (C°) and weather descriptions that reports a text discribing the current weather conditions. example below :

As I developped a tool and app to monitor traffic noises, it is very interresting to put the weather conditions aside the noise levels that are been monitored (when the sun comes back, bikers takes the road and generate WAY higher noise levels than other road users).

therefore I’d like to figure out a way to modify my graphlike this (above is the current graph, and below is what I would like to achieve):

I’ve played with overrides, but cannot figure out a way to display the weather conditions that way. Is this possible ? How could I eventually reach my goal ?

thanks community ! :slight_smile: