No Data and Error InfluxDB Error: Bad Gateway

Hey everyone,

I am having problems after setting up Grafana and Influx and need support.

When loading the graph I get the following message: Error: Bad Gateway. Influx and Grafana are running on one server and is therefore configured in the datasources as
http://localhost:8086. In the logs I get the following message:

[2022-05-14 23:11:03 +0200] warning/InfluxdbWriter: TLS handshake with host 'grafana.server.com' failed.
[2022-05-14 23:11:03 +0200] warning/InfluxdbWriter: Flush failed, cannot connect to InfluxDB: Error: handshake: wrong version number

Can you help me with this problem?

Best regards!

Have you created and populated influxdb bucket?

Hello, thank you for your feedback. i was just able to solve the problem myself. The culprit was a certificate.

However, it still does not write data to Grafana. On my dashboards it only says ,No Data". Do you have any idea what I can do?

1 Like

:point_up_2:t5: this question still is pending. If you have data populated lets see the influx query? Also what does the date filter say?

I use Grafana for Icinga. There I have installed a module which should write data in Influx.

In Grafana Inspector, the query is displayed to me. I can make it available to you with pleasure.

I dont think we are understanding each other. :eyes:

oops. can you tell me where i can check it? Unfortunately, I haven’t been working with influx and grafana for that long.:slight_smile:

After I set the proxy timeout from 5seconds to 30seconds the graph was described again!

1 Like