Hello, I have the following scenario X.
In a dashboard, I have 3 panels
- Panel 1: Shows the total number of requests, adding 2XX and 5XX
- Panel 2: Shows the total number of 2XX requests
- Panel 3: Shows the total number of 5XX requests
For this scenario X, it is simple to create an alert rule for each panel, as there would be one alert rule for each.
Now for scenario Y
I was thinking about optimizing the Dashboard view and decided to unify the 3 panels into 3 queries in a single panel. So now in a single panel I have the following queries:
- Query A: Shows the total number of requests, adding 2XX and 5XX
- Query B: Shows the total number of 2XX requests
- Query C: Shows the total number of 5XX requests
I tried to create an alert rule, but without success, as I have to associate the “set alert condition” with a single expression.
How could I create an alert rule or condition expression for each query within the same panel?
I hope I was able to explain. Thanks.