The documentation is not clear on resync_interval. I can contribute these back if one of the developers can clarify this:
- This article suggests the default is 15 mins (Single Store (boltdb-shipper) | Grafana Labs)
- Source code suggests the default is 5 mins (loki/pkg/storage/stores/shipper/shipper_index_client.go)
- Examples suggest, recommended value to be 5 seconds (Examples | Grafana Labs)
- What is the recommended value, lets say for a setup with 1TB of logs using S3/Minio?
- What the pros/cons of a small value (5s) vs a large value (15 mins); is it purely performance or can there be any data loss if the loki server restarts and local cache directories are not persistent?