What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
OS Grafana 10.1.0, 10.1.1
What are you trying to achieve?
Mixed data source.
- MS SQL query returns time-series data “time”, “metric-id”, “value”
- PG SQL query returns table data “metric-id”, “metric”
Aim - visualize time series as
PG-SQL.“metric” (multiple keys)
- How are you trying to achieve it?
Using mixed data source I’m making two queries (MSSQL + PGSQL) that return data as above.
- Applying transform “Join by field”.INNER by “metric-id”
- Applying transform “Filter by name”.metric-id
These transforms leaves me with a three desired columns, namely MS-SQL.“time”, PG-SQL.“metric”, MS-SQL.“value”.
But to my greatest sorrow it only works is MS-SQL query Format is set to Table.
If it is a Table format - time-series visualization doesn’t work.
If it is a Time series format - transformation doesn’t work correctly.
Referring to transformed data from another panel as a “Dashboard” data source has no effect.
Am I doing anything wrong?