- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
- What are you trying to achieve?
Is it possible to change the dashboard icon in grafana cloud dashboard?
- How are you trying to achieve it?
By going to dashboard settings
- What happened?
Could not find an option there to change the icon
- What did you expect to happen?
I expect the icon/logo change option to be present
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
Thanks for the reply. I went through the doc. Looks like the custom branding and logo are supported on grafana cloud as well.
However, the since we are not “Cloud advanced” users, we need to change the grafana.ini/custom.ini or use env vars. Could you please let me know how to do that in grafana cloud free forever/pro account?
Could someone please help me here. The docs say, Cloud advanced users can change the icon by contacting support. However, we are at the moment “free forever” users (May upgrade to a pro account in the near future), and it seems to me that none of the options mentioned in the doc apply to us.
Please guide here on if this is possible for accounts other than Cloud advanced.
I don’t think that on Grafana Cloud as a free account can change/modify it.
You will need to upgrade the account. The best way is to contact the team by using this link and ask them whether it will be possible or not.