I’m running OSS Grafana v13.0.1 with Git Sync configured, and I’m trying to nail down the right workflow for authoring dashboards.
When I create a new dashboard from the UI and hit Save, Grafana commits it to a new feature branch in my repo (something like dashboard/2026-06-05-ph21a). That makes sense for the review workflow. The part I’m stuck on: once I navigate away, how do I get back to that dashboard to keep editing it?
It doesn’t appear in /dashboards (it’s not on main yet), and I can’t find any view in the UI that lists pending or unmerged work. The only way I’ve found to get back to it is the direct preview URL:
That works, but it relies on me having captured the link, and it isn’t realistic to expect every dashboard author to do that. If someone closes the Save toast before grabbing the link, they’d have to go to GitHub to find their open PR or branch.
Is there a navigation path I’m missing? Or is GitHub genuinely the only place to recover pending work right now? If it’s the latter, this would be a really useful addition for non-admin authors, and I’d love to know if there’s a plan to surface this in the UI.