Grafana-Loki with AzureAD

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
    Grafana v9.3.2
    NAME=“CentOS Stream”
    VERSION=“8”

• What are you trying to achieve?
    I have the authentication to AzureAD and HTTPS working, however when a user logs in they are just viewing. I need it to have Server Admin (if possible) when authenticated.

• How are you trying to achieve it?
    I have configured AzureAD properly in the Enterprise Applications then App Registration. I have all the clientID and Client Secret App ID and such. I have also configured the Grafana.ini Properly as well except mapping the users to where we have admin access.

• What happened?
    I found the url below to help me with mapping roles (from AzureAD to Grafana) - I am unsure of where I am to put the code if someone could show me an example I can complete this task. Does it go in the Manifest on the AzureAD side or the Grafana.ini Side?

• What did you expect to happen?
    I don’t know as of yet, I don’t know where to put it.

• Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?

{
  "allowedMemberTypes": ["User"],
  "description": "Grafana server admin Users",
  "displayName": "Grafana Server Admin",
  "id": "SOME_UNIQUE_ID",
  "isEnabled": true,
  "lang": null,
  "origin": "Application",
  "value": "GrafanaAdmin"
}

Also where do I get that unique id from?

• Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
    None as of yet.

• Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
    Configure AzureAD OAuth2

I apologize if this is a stupid question but I am seriously stumped. Just for the record I am not in as an Admin of sorts. I can only view if you notice all of the icons are not in the navigation panel on the left.

Thanks for your help guys/ladies I appreciate it.
Michael