Grafana frontend fails to build

I have cloned the grafana source from github and build the frontend-assets but when i try to run the frontend i am getting the error like below

ERROR in ./public/sass/grafana.dark.scss
Module build failed (from ./node_modules/mini-css-extract-plugin/dist/loader.js):
ModuleBuildError: Module build failed (from ./node_modules/sass-loader/dist/cjs.js):
TypeError: this.getOptions is not a function
    at Object.loader (/home/nidhin/Documents/Nidhinbackup/E/grafana-github/grafana/node_modules/sass-loader/dist/index.js:25:24)
    at /home/nidhin/node_modules/webpack/lib/NormalModule.js:316:20
    at /home/nidhin/node_modules/webpack/node_modules/loader-runner/lib/LoaderRunner.js:367:11
    at /home/nidhin/node_modules/webpack/node_modules/loader-runner/lib/LoaderRunner.js:233:18

ERROR in ./public/sass/grafana.light.scss
Module build failed (from ./node_modules/mini-css-extract-plugin/dist/loader.js):
ModuleBuildError: Module build failed (from ./node_modules/sass-loader/dist/cjs.js):
TypeError: this.getOptions is not a function
    at Object.loader (/home/nidhin/Documents/Nidhinbackup/E/grafana-github/grafana/node_modules/sass-loader/dist/index.js:25:24)
    at /home/nidhin/node_modules/webpack/lib/NormalModule.js:316:20
    at /home/nidhin/node_modules/webpack/node_modules/loader-runner/lib/LoaderRunner.js:367:11
    at /home/nidhin/node_modules/webpack/node_modules/loader-runner/lib/LoaderRunner.js:233:18

When i run the application the css styles are not added

Below are the configurations

Nodejs - 14.16.0
node-sass - ^11.0.1
mini-css-extract-plugin: ^1.3.9