Grafana does not run on Raspberry Pi Model B Rev 2

Hello,

I have tried running grafana on a Raspberry Pi Model B Rev 2. Installation was successful but when trying to start it up the start up fails. There is no error message but the service is not running.

/var/log/syslog contains the following entries
Feb 2 22:39:25 openHABianPi systemd[1]: Starting Grafana instance…
Feb 2 22:39:25 openHABianPi systemd[1]: Started Grafana instance.
Feb 2 22:39:25 openHABianPi systemd[1]: grafana-server.service: main process exited, code=killed, status=4/ILL
Feb 2 22:39:25 openHABianPi systemd[1]: Unit grafana-server.service entered failed state.
Feb 2 22:39:25 openHABianPi systemd[1]: grafana-server.service holdoff time over, scheduling restart.
Feb 2 22:39:25 openHABianPi systemd[1]: Stopping Grafana instance…
Feb 2 22:39:25 openHABianPi systemd[1]: Starting Grafana instance…
Feb 2 22:39:25 openHABianPi systemd[1]: grafana-server.service start request repeated too quickly, refusing to start.
Feb 2 22:39:25 openHABianPi systemd[1]: Failed to start Grafana instance.
Feb 2 22:39:25 openHABianPi systemd[1]: Unit grafana-server.service entered failed state.

The directory /var/log/grafana exists but is empty.

I have installed Grafana according to this installation manual for the RaspBi:

As it did not work, I looked for solutions and found that grafana is not able to run on certain versions of RaspBi. However, I was not able to find a version of grafana that actually does run on my RaspBi.

Anybody know the problem and can help? Thanks a lot!

Best, Torsten

How did you install Grafana? Sounds like you need the unofficial ARM build:

Hello, I have a similar issue on a Raspberry Pi Zero W… I already installed the latest version of the unofficial repository for armhf. Moreover, if I try to install a plugin I get Segmentation Fault… What can I do? Thanks!