What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
What are you trying to achieve?
I try to calculate a percent rate by comparing two elasticsearch queries in a expression query.
How are you trying to achieve it?
- I create a table widget
- I created 2 elasticsearch queries (A and B)
- they have the same query filter
- they have both the same “group by” (by terms)
- they dont have a “time” group by
- I hide the 2 queries
- I create a 3rd query (C) of type “expression” ($A/$B) * 100
- What happened?
It creates me a strange result: for each grouped by value, it is like I have a different timeserie (the table widget display a selector of the “group by” label to display.
- What did you expect to happen?
I expect to have one single table with all labels and the computed value instead of one selector.
It is strange, because it works with date histogram group by…
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?