Hello guys I’ve an issue that my Grafana dashboard error “unexpected of JSON input” when automatically refresh. My Grafana server using Linux. I’ve check by click the error and copy the code JSON then I check in JSON checker all code is fine no error found. I’ve upgrade Grafana into the latest version, but the error still come. Please anyone help me.
Welcome to the community support forums !!
We are excited that you joined our OSS community. Please read about some of the FAQs in the community
Please review the submission template and include more details:
- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
- What is your datasource?
- What visualization panel you are using e.g. time-series, bar chart, histogram etc?
- What are you trying to achieve?
- How are you trying to achieve it?
- What happened?
- What did you expect to happen?
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
I’m using grafana version v9.5.1. My datasource is using influxdb. The errors come randomly to all of my visualization such as time-series, bar chart, histogram, gauge etc. The logs error only “unexpected end of json input”
Thanks, @tubagusbaguz for providing the details.
Could you please provide us with the backend logs (the default location in Linux is
/var/log/grafana/grafana.log) so that we can have more information about the error message?
Also, from which Grafana version you had this InfluxDB Dashboard setup and what is the InfluxDB version?
Thank for your respons @usman.ahmad the problem has been solved a few a days ago. The problem come from the method of get database. I change from http method from POST into GET and restart the service of influxdb also grafana. Hope this case can help others which have the same problem.
A post was split to a new topic: yntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input