Display content of a variable which is not a template variable

Hello,

In a dashboard I’m using both template variables (ie variable which are defined in Dashboard / Settings / Variables) and a variable which is set by an Interactive Tree Panel.

Both kind of variables are displayed in dashboard url like so

var-campaign=TestCampaign0&var-campaign=TestCampaignScope0&var-timeseries=HUM0&var-ts_data_state=Raw&var-timeseries2=RW0&var-location=space-6&editPanel=4

campaign, campaign, timeseries, ts_data_state, timeseries2 are template variables but location is set when clicking on a node of Interactive Tree Panel.

Unfortunately theses variables seems to behave differently when trying in a table row to display then.

For example this query

WITH t AS (
  SELECT 1 AS level, 'site' AS type
  UNION ALL
  SELECT 2, '${timeseries}'
  UNION ALL
  SELECT 3, '${location}'
)
SELECT *
FROM t;

displays this

ie ${location} is displayed… instead of its value which is in url (space-6 here)

I don’t know why these variables behave differently and how location can be rendered

Some help will be very kind

have you configured this section

• Click mode: Set the action to perform when clicking a node or leaf. Options include set variable and Data link.

Yes I did it. And also setting Dashboard variable name
(Name of the dashboard variable in which the id of the clicked node(s) is/are stored.) to location.

I think this part is fine as I can see in url parameters var-location=building-11 changing to var-location=building-10 when clicking on an another node.

The problem seems to be how this variable is displayed