Hi, I am trying to build Grafana through the source code on USS (Unix System Services) on z/OS version 2.04 (Version 2 Release 4). The following are the steps I followed.
I cloned the Grafana 8.0.x source code from git: GitHub - grafana/grafana: The open and composable observability and data visualization platform. Visualize metrics, logs, and traces from multiple sources like Prometheus, Loki, Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Postgres and many more.
- Installed NodeJS version v14.16.0, npm version 6.14.11, yarn version 1.22.11
- Installed Go (version go1.15.8 zos/s390x) and have set GOROOT and GOPATH env variables
- exported the certificate file with: export SSL_CERT_FILE=/u/home/ca/cacert.pem
- The make version is: GNU Make 4.3.
- When I run ‘make all’ I get the below error (see image):
It says platform “os390” is not supported for node package node-cachedir.
It is very important that I build Grafana for z/OS under USS (Unix System Services). Could some one pls help?