Access data on the dashboard through automation station

Hi all! I am a total beginner and I really don’t know what I am doing. Please excuse if my questions are in the wrong category…
I have access to a dashboard that someone created for me where some sensor values are displayed. The link is something like:
http://178.128.61.75:3000/d/xxxxxxxxxx/first-last?orgId=1
This dashboard shows beautiful graphs and numbers for the sensor values. I would like to have access to these numbers through my building automation station. It can do HTTP requests, command recognition on URLs etc. I have used that to talk to weather stations, Zigbee hubs etc. But they came with instructions on how to access their data.
I do not (yet?) speak Grafana API. I was given a service account ID sa-first-last and a API key xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I’ve googled and used Bard for hours, but I just can figure out what I need to do to get access to the dashboard values.
Does anybody have some tips on what I need to do to achieve that? That would be awesome!
Thanks and cheers
Steffen

I would say that it will be overkill to access Grafana, just to grab data. Grafana doesn’t store any data. They are stored in some time series database, which is queried by Grafana. So I would ask how can you access that time series databases from your automation.

1 Like

Thanks jangaraj, that makes sense. I didn’t know that the data isn’t actually in Grafana. I’ll get back in touch with the person who set this up to see if can get me access to the original data. Thanks for your help! Cheers, Steffen