Hi guys can somebody help with this error?
Welcome to the community forum
Can you share a bit more details:
- the (sanitized) script, for some EOF there is a workaround and I’d like to check if that’s the same case
- the elasticseach extension used.
- Do you see the EOF without the output, using just stdout?
- the command you use to run k6
- the results of
k6 versionso we can see the version you are using
- full output of the test run, to double-check if there is anything else logged in the console
Thanks in advance for the additional info.
Hi, thanks for the reply, but I’ve decided to not use elastic anymore!