[Table Panel][InfluxDB] change the cell color in Column A based on the values in other columns

I want to change the cell color in Column A in the Table panel based on the values in other columns.

I thought there would be an option in value mappings to support that. There was no option to set the value in another column in value mapping.

I would like to change the color in A column depending on the value in another column (C column). As you can seee, the value in the C column is of Boolean type, and I would like to set the A column cell color to red when the value is true and green when the value is false.

I couldn’t find any options to use like ${__data.fields[“C Column Boolean type”]}

it is possible? is there any options?
I’ve seen similar questions, but haven’t seen a proper answer.
Or, is it possible to change the cell color in Column A when it is larger or smaller than the value in Column B?

Any ideas? it would be useful

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
    v10.1.2

• What are you trying to achieve?
    I want to change the cell color in Column A in the Table panel based on the values in other columns. There was no option to set the value in another column in value mapping like ${__data.fields[“value of C column”]}

• How are you trying to achieve it?
    I thought there would be an option in value mappings to support that.

• What happened?
    There was no option to set the value in another column in value mapping.

• What did you expect to happen?
    The color in a colume changes depending on the values in other columns.

• Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?

• Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.

• Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
    Regarding it, I can’t see proper instructions in Grafana community.

I would say the best for now is to use Dynamic Text plugin that allows you to color dynamically using javascript

1 Like

Have you found a solution for your problem? Or did you use js like @yosiasz suggested?