Panel Color based on Value of a Variable or another panel

Hi

I have a Grafana dashboard which includes a stat panel and a table panel. The column background color in the table panel is based of the value which it gets 0 = green, 1 = red.

Now if the value of the stat table is NOK the table background color should change to grey or the whole panel should be disabled. Both panels use Zabbix as a data source.

Do you have any idea if this is possible?

Thanks
Fabian

Hi @fabianfasser

We do have a similar style with the Table panel using a color scheme via value mapping. Here is the link to its demo.

The data i.e. “SOLVED” and “UNSOLVED” is real (aka live) and If you see its settings, it uses value mapping and there is a value override for the Status column (which has those live values) and puts a color scheme to achieve this.

I hope this helps.

Hi @usman.ahmad

I see but the problem is, that the value on which we are refer is not in the table itself. It is a value from another panel. And if the value is for example = 0, the table should not show values or have another color.

Thanks
Fabian

So if I understand it correctly.

You have a stat panel and a Table panel.

Both panels are not dependent on each other.

However, if the stat panel shows a text e.g. ERROR then it should be displayed in Red color.

Also, does this change also need to be reflected in the Table panel where the text ERROR gets displayed in a Red color?

If it is not then please explain and also try to make a demo example on https://play.grafana.org/ and then share the dashboard link so that we can view it?

Thanks