How to authenticate within an embedded website on my dashboard?

Grafana 10, Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS

Hello community,

I’m not an IT professional, but I have worked with Grafana in the past. Currently, I have a simple task of embedding three webpages into a single one. Since I’m not a web developer, my initial thought is to use Grafana’s text panel due to its simplicity and potential future use within the same project, like future production metrics on grafana dashboards.

These three embedded webpages are running on three different virtual machines (VMs) within the same network as my Grafana server.

See how it looks like:

The setup seems to be working, but I encounter login issues when trying to log into each webpage. Upon inspecting the web browser, I noticed the following error for the first webpage in Chrome:

However, when I inspect the webpage in Edge, I don’t see any errors, which is quite peculiar.

For the second webpage, I receive the following error in both Chrome and Edge:

As I mentioned earlier, I’m not an IT professional, but I’m willing to delve into this matter and learn new things if needed. Therefore, I welcome any suggestions. I have also considered learning some web programming to accomplish this task, as it doesn’t seem overly complex.

So, my question is, what might be the problem? I suspect it could be related to authentication, as indicated by my Google search.

Some additional notes:

1. The first webpage was created around 10 to 11 years ago.
  2. The second webpage is more modern.
  3. I didn’t mention the third webpage because I can successfully log in there. It doesn’t have a separate login page but instead prompts a banner at the top (I’m not sure what it’s called) to log in with Windows credentials. However, I need to open it in a separate tab for it to work.
  4. I have access to each web server, so if necessary, I can modify settings there, such as those in their respective IIS, and the webpages source code.
  5. This is my configuration panel for the first webpage
  6. Configuration for the second webpage

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.