Error Log entry while renderin images - api/datasources/uid/DATASOURCE_UID/resources/api/v1/series

Hello everyone

I recently upgraded our grafana from 7.5 to 9.5 to prevent false error entrys in the logs. This solution was mentioned here:Grafana 9.0.0 403 forbidden when accessing provisoned prometheus datasource · Issue #51163 · grafana/grafana · GitHub

Since the upgrade these entrys disappeared mostly but when rendering an image (Regardless if it’s over “Direct link rendered image” or over an alert) it generates this log entry:

Jun 22 14:14:48 HOSTNAME journal: {"level":"error","message":"Browser console error","msg":"Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 405 (Method Not Allowed)","url":"https://grafana.DOMAIN/api/datasources/uid/DATASOURCE_UID/resources/api/v1/series"}

Is there any chance anyone could know what the root cause is for this log entry? Everything is working as expected. Just this log entry is annoying.

Researches on my own where unsuccessful…

Thank you for you help in advance!

PS: Just noted that this error is declared as “Info” in grafana.log and in messages it’s an error. I’m using RHEL 7.9