D3 Gauge Not Working

I have a dashboard with several gauges and graphs. One of the gauges I wanted to change to a D3 gauge, so I installed the plugin and restarted the server. Then I configured/added a new panel to the dashboard, and selected the D3 gauge visualization. I added the query, which selects the top (1) to get the latest value, and set the format to table. When I clicked apply the gauge appeared, but indicated 0 (zero) - needle is at 0 zero, also. When I did the exact same thing with a core gauge, the gauge displays the value correctly. It’s a simple query, and I verified that the query returns a single value.

Any thoughts/suggestions on how I can get the D3 gauge to work?

Thanks,

Stephen Johnson

1 Like

My name is Saqib and I have installed a D3 gauge. I am facing some problems will you please help me to sort this out. Details are below:

1. I am using JSON API as a data source. the query shows data in the table but when I change it to D3 gauge it shows zero on the gauge.
  2. When I apply the D3 gauge in the penal it shows but on the dashboard, it disappears and if I resize the penal it appears there.
    Thanks in advance