Continued problems with two panels copying eachother

I still have a problem with having two panels displaying the same data over different timeframes copying each other.

Not sure why my last post was locked within hours, but OK.

So I edited the two panels to have different queries.

from(bucket: "weatherflow")
  |> range(start: -48h)
  |> filter(fn: (r) => r["_measurement"] == "obs_st" and r["_field"] == "stationPressure")

and

from(bucket: "weatherflow")
  |> range(start: -6h)
  |> filter(fn: (r) => r["_measurement"] == "obs_st" and r["_field"] == "stationPressure")

I had to still change the duration in the top right corner otherwise the graph only took 1/8 of the panel for the 6hr view.
This did the same thing and made both of the panels show the same data after the first auto refresh.
The two panels are not copies of each other they are both created from empty panels.

Any other thoughts?

Hi @mikecba6

Sorry about that–don’t know why the post was locked, but if a user copy & pastes a large text and submits it right away the system will block it as spam.

In contrast to the last responder, I think that global variables are what I mostly see in a situation like this with influx. interval and timefilter are common options with influx:

there are some panels on play.grafana.org that show this in action. I think that if you make an account that you can view the queries. Not sure if you can as an anonymous user…:

https://play.grafana.org/d/000000059/influxdb-table?orgId=1