Athena variables queries not being executed as expected

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
    v10.1.1

• What are you trying to achieve?
    I want my Athena variables queries to be executed as they used to be and as other variables based on queries are.

• How are you trying to achieve it?
    I have multiple variables based on queries with some Athena datasources.

• What happened?
    I was using a dashboard with those variables that I created months ago. After some minutes, it stopped working. The visuals that used one or more Athena variables got a flag that says “request aborted” or something about a syntax error. After some tests, I discovered the problem is happening with some of the Athena variables, but not all of them. Basically, their query is not being executed on dashboard load. I discovered that by opening the options of the variable at the top of the dashboard and checking that there were no options to select. This is breaking the visuals. A temporary solution is to open and close the variable to force it to run its query, but sometimes that doesn’t work and I need to open the dashboard settings, go to variables and execute its query manually. This seems to be happening at random, because some variables are behaving as expected, but some are getting this problem.

• What did you expect to happen?
    I expected to have my variables to run their queries properly on dashboard load as expected.

• Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?

• Error on visual:

• Athena query on visual:

• Athena variable “oj_status” options on the top of my dashboard:

• Athena variable “oj_status” options after I manually run its query on the variables panel:

• Athena variable “oj_status” query:

• Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
    Error 400 I receive on F12: image

• Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
    I searched through the forum, GitHub and StackOverflow and did not find anything.