Who can help me for concpet issue of prometheus and Grafana?

Dear all I am new to prometheus and grafana, I have some question that confused me more than half month.

I have running an application call erigon - a eth wallet node. I want eanble the prometheus with granfana to monitoring it status of running.

but while I install prometheus with granfana there is issue occurs below, thank you so much.
(by the instruction erigon/Readme.md at devel · ledgerwatch/erigon · GitHub

System information
Erigon version: v2022.07.03

OS & Version: Linux Debian 11

I have run erigon by ./build/bin/erigon --metrics.addr

and compose up -d prometheus grafana by defualt prometheus.yml configuration file and able to see these 2 dockers is up but unable to access it from ip:3000 or ip:9090, also there is warning message occurs after docker compose
[+] Running 1/2 ⠿ Container erigon-grafana-1 Started 1.9s ⠿ Container erigon-prometheus-1 Starting 1.9s Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint erigon-prometheus-1 (1b8ae6e197f2d2dfb4f8bb389091af06102c076763ed8e75685ebee125cc88ed): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp4 0.0.0.0:9090: bind: address already in use
is there someone can help to answer or give some hints to running prometheus properly?

Hi @cifyme,

Welcome to the :grafana: community support forums !!

Please review the submission template and include more details:

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
  • What is your datasource?
  • What visualization panel you are using e.g. time-series, bar chart, histogram etc?
  • What are you trying to achieve?
  • How are you trying to achieve it?
  • What happened?
  • What did you expect to happen?
  • Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
  • Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
  • Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?

Other than that, one of most important question is from where you had downloaded and installed Grafana on your machine. Can you please paste the link?