We are running Grafana 6.7 and I am desperately trying to get Grafana in the following state :
- Whenever an authenticated user closes his browser, he gets a short grace period before he needs to re-authenticate ( I believe this is the
This means I want
login_remember_days = 0.
- login_maximum_inactive_lifetime_days = 0
- login_maximum_lifetime_days = 0
- token_rotation_interval_minutes = 25
I thought I would have 25 mins for inactivity / closing the browser , but if I put these parameters, I can no longer log in (auth succeeds and I just get back to login page).
If I set
- login_maximum_inactive_lifetime_days = 1
- login_maximum_lifetime_days = 1
I am no longer delogged from Grafana after 25 mins.
Can anyone tell me what I need to change for this to work?