- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
9.2.3 on Raspberry Pi
- What are you trying to achieve?
I have three datasets which I want to display in a symlog graph, having fill opacity on.
- How are you trying to achieve it?
I use two queries and a transform to visualize the data.
- What happened?
The graph which can be on the negative side of the symlog y axis does not display the fill opacity correctly or at least not as I expect.
- What did you expect to happen?
What I would expect is that the x axis is used as symetry axis, i. e. around 0 both sides of the graph are more transparent then closer to the maximum abs(values) where it can be discussed if max(abs(neg), pos) is used or max(abs(neg)) and max(pos). However, with this symetric graph for my feeling it does not make sense to then calculate transparency from min to max, does it?
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?