Timelineseries chart shows extra values!

Hi Everyone,
Please help me with this unique issue which i am facing…
I have setup AppDynamics as a data source and pulling user details into Grafana.
The actual time at the time of the below screen shot was 9.50am but the timeline series shows up a extra data point of value 0 for 10am. Any idea what is happening and how can i avoid this…

Couple of basic questions:

Are all machines involved (data source, data store, Grafana, browser) time
synchronised?

Are all machines involved set to the same time zone?

Antony.

No, i do not think so but AppD sends the data in epoch format. Here is a sample from Postman for the same query. Grafana is converting this to CST based its settings. Somehow its adding a extra point 0 for the next 1hr which has not strarted yet.

[“1666173600000”,213],[“1666177200000”,200],[“1666180800000”,175],[“1666184400000”,235],[“1666188000000”,340],[“1666191600000”,20]

I asked:

Are all machines involved (data source, data store, Grafana, browser) time
synchronised?

Are all machines involved set to the same time zone?

You replied “No, i do not think so.”

1. Is that an answer to my first question, my second question, or both?

2. If the answer to the first question is no, and the machines involved do not
    agree on the current time, then this is a significant problem which needs to be
    fixed before you can expect reasonable results.

3. If the machines involved are set to different time zones, please explain in
    more detail how many machines are involved and which time zone each is set to.

Thanks,

Antony.

Hi
I checked with app dynamics and apparently they do zero fill for a future hour to some extent. I did not get the documentation on this but i will close this ticket as i did get a meaningful explanation from them

Regards
Ramesh