Spread value not shown when time frame includes switch from day light saving time to regular time

Hey,

I’m using Graphana to display information coming from an InfluxDB getting its data from an Home Assistant installation.

I’m displaying the maximum and minimum temperature vales from a day as a lines and additionally I’m showing the spread between the two as a bar chart. That gives me a feeling how much it cooled off during the night.

Everything works nicely until the time frame displayed includes the change from summer to winter time. Until the change the spread is displayed but afterwards the bars are missing. If I adjust the time frame to only include data after the time change the bars are back as expected.

My queries look like below:

SELECT spread(“value”) FROM “°C” WHERE (“entity_id” = ‘aussentemperatur_min_sensor’) AND $timeFilter GROUP BY time(24h, 12h) tz(‘Europe/Vienna’)

SELECT max(“value”) FROM “°C” WHERE (“entity_id” = ‘aussentemperatur_min_sensor’) AND $timeFilter GROUP BY time(24h, 12h) tz(‘Europe/Vienna’)

SELECT min(“value”) FROM “°C” WHERE (“entity_id” = ‘aussentemperatur_min_sensor’) AND $timeFilter GROUP BY time(24h, 12h) tz(‘Europe/Vienna’)

See a screenshot of the behavior

It is a minor problem but annoying if I’m displaying long term data. So, if there is any chance of changing the behavior for the better I would much appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Christoph