Removing snapshot.raintank.io Dashboard

I’m having this same issue - when I create a snapshot (accidentally selected ‘never expire’), I immediately clicked “delete snapshot”, then I got an “unexpected error” popup.
I also can’t message because my account is too new or doesn’t have the right permissions. Also, this is an example board which should expire in 1 hour, the reason I came to this question is that I made one that will live forever. :frowning:
Details:
angular.js:12759 GET https://snapshot.raintank.io/api/snapshots-delete/nzEctFlecjIOhr1oBTohCTE4rHBa0Gt6 403 (Forbidden)
DASHBOARD-NAME:1 Failed to load hxxps://snapshot.raintank.io/api/snapshots-delete/nzEctFlecjIOhr1oBTohCTE4rHBa0Gt6: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource. Origin ‘hxxp://OUR-WEBSITE.com’ is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 403.
angular.js:14700 Possibly unhandled rejection: {“data”:null,“status”:-1,“config”:{“method”:“GET”,“transformRequest”:[null],“transformResponse”:[null],“jsonpCallbackParam”:“callback”,“url”:“https://snapshot.raintank.io/api/snapshots-delete/nzEctFlecjIOhr1oBTohCTE4rHBa0Gt6",“retry”:0,“headers”:{“Accept”:"application/json, text/plain, /”}},“statusText”:"",“xhrStatus”:“error”}
angular.js:14700 {message: “Unexpected error”, severity: “warning”}
angular.js:14700 Possibly unhandled rejection: {“message”:“Unexpected error”,“severity”:“warning”}

@daniellee , can you please assist to remove one of the dashboard… I dont see an option to message you here. Can you ping me so that i can share the URL…kinda urgent… Sorry I never thought it wont give me an option to delete.

@daniellee , have you got my email already ? I have responded to your email with the URL that needs to be removed.

@daniellee I also have some snapshots that I would like removed and could use your help. Thanks.

Hi danielle.
could you please delete snapshots for me?
Thanks

Hi @daniellee I have the same issue and will send you a message to have a link removed. We were doing some tests and we shared a sensitive dashboard by mistake.

Hello @daniellee, I’m having the very same issue as guys above and not able to PM u, so I would appreciate if you help me with this one
Thanks

Hello, @daniellee, I’m having same issue - published sensitive data by mistake and can’t send message. Could you help me, please.
Thank you

Hi danielleee, i also accidentally published somehing to raintank.io, but i I don’t have the credentials to send you private messages (button missing).
edit: ah, i think i need to earn more badges.

help me pls to delete my snap

Hi

I too would like to delete a snapshot

can you please help

Daniel, how are you? I need to delete a snaphot and url associated at raintank that I created by mistake. Could you help me with that? I can’t find the way to do it myself.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

I too have fallen for the dreaded snapshot creation trap. Could you message me to have a snapshot deleted. :frowning:

any updates on some help?

Can you please help to remove my snapshot from public server?
It is sensitive data that got snapshotted by mistake

Hi I have a snapshot which I would like removed from the server as soon as it is convenient

Hello @daniellee, I can’t PM u, can you help me out ?
Thanks

Hello, @daniellee, could you help me to remove my snapshot from snapshot.raintank.io?
Thank you!

Another one that fell in the publishing trap. I cannot delete a dashboard that has been published.
Any thoughts? did anyone could do it?

Regards
Miguel

Hi Can you Please help me to remove the snapshot links