At random times, we get a web page crash. It doesn’t seem to follow from anything in particular and happens on all browsers I’ve tried. I can’t replicate it, but if I just go about using Grafana it will eventually happen. The error that comes up is…
An Unexpected error happened
TypeError: t.map is not a function
Please review the submission template and include more details:
- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
- What is your datasource?
- What visualization panel you are using e.g. time-series, bar chart, histogram etc?
What are you trying to achieve?
How are you trying to achieve it?
- What happened?
- What did you expect to happen?
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?