I am confused with the LDAP authentication with Grafana 7.1.5 .
- I’m able to configure Grafana to let user login through LDAP authentication.
- When a new user first authenticates and successfully logins, Grafana does not retrieve this user’s Name or Email from the LDAP, leaving them blank.
- This user can update her Name, Email or even Username at will.
My questions are:
- Is there any way to pre-register an LDAP user to Grafana even before she logins the first time?
- If the user can freely update (fake) her Name, and even Username, isn’t it a huge security issue?