Plugin for Event table?

Hi
Witch Plugin I can use to do an event table, example:
High pressure, 2021-05-11 12:00:00
low pressure, 2021-05-11 12:10:00
etc…
I am connecting bool(false or true) value into a DB, I will also need an example

Hi,

There are lots of databases that you can use. Do you have any databases (Prometheus, Loki, InfluxDB, MySQL, Postgres) installed already?

Grafana is a visualization tool that you can use together with a lot of different databases.

Maybe InfluxDB together with Grafana would be suitable if you are measuring pressure.

Hi Daniellee

What I would like to do is something like:

I think most databases can do that. If you have any experience with a database then I would use that. If this is your first time using any database then something like InfluxDB or Loki is probably the place to start.

• The Loki data source is already included in Grafana. You will need to either set up Loki yourself (it is open source): Grafana Loki | Grafana Labs Or you can use Grafana Lab’s Hosted Loki that comes with a free tier: Get started with Loki on Grafana Cloud | Grafana Labs

• InfluxDB is a time series data but is also commonly used for logs/events. Link in previous post. InfluxDB also has a hosted version.